Home of the official* MG3, MG6, MG GS & MG ZS forum Forum Index Home of the official* MG3, MG6, MG GS & MG ZS forum

"The most refreshing forum in the galaxy" ó Paul Stowe
"The forum the AROnline forum could have been" ó Keith Adams
"Very committed subhumans" ó NickTL

PATRON: HRH THE DUKE OF YORK*
 
 HomeHome   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


You Must Be A Cunt To Buy One: THE GERMAN SHABBINESS THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home of the official* MG3, MG6, MG GS & MG ZS forum Forum Index -> Motorfuck
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
chucky
ES YOUR U WANT A POPULARITY CAR NTEST


Joined: 12 Nov 2018
Posts: 428

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose that's one less Christmas card you'll be buying this year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MarkM
SPLUTTERING HUTCUNT


Joined: 07 Nov 2018
Posts: 1590

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, au contrare!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chucky
ES YOUR U WANT A POPULARITY CAR NTEST


Joined: 12 Nov 2018
Posts: 428

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
620bob
HORMONAL REMAINIAC


Joined: 08 Nov 2018
Posts: 1775
Location: Bobniston

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's rather good
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
5ivegearsinreverse
ROBERT JEKYLL & GORDON HYDE


Joined: 07 Nov 2018
Posts: 1243
Location: A Town Called Bastard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harald's jacket is on a shaky hook, he could be replaced by Mr. Cheerful...

https://europe.autonews.com/automakers/B**-board-decide-future-ceo-july-meeting-report-says
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
620bob
HORMONAL REMAINIAC


Joined: 08 Nov 2018
Posts: 1775
Location: Bobniston

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that the same as a shoogly peg?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Derek
SAUCEBOX


Joined: 10 Nov 2018
Posts: 558
Location: Upside down

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel Harald's pain when it comes to public speaking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marinast
1.2 C4 PICASSO


Joined: 07 Nov 2018
Posts: 1261

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet more CUNTISH SHABBINESS.

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/audi-accused-using-four-defeat-devices-v6-diesel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
620bob
HORMONAL REMAINIAC


Joined: 08 Nov 2018
Posts: 1775
Location: Bobniston

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They just can't help themselves, just so Shabby, why can no one in the car buying public see through them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GordonBennett
HARRY POTTER AND THE BAVARIAN SHITE


Joined: 07 Nov 2018
Posts: 404

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

620bob wrote:
They just can't help themselves, just so Shabby, why can no one in the car buying public see through them.


You seem surprised Bob?

Proof, if proof were needed, that the car buying public are thick as pig shit:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-your-money-48776454
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chucky
ES YOUR U WANT A POPULARITY CAR NTEST


Joined: 12 Nov 2018
Posts: 428

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're shit to drive, not particularly reliable, and the dealerships are all CUNTS.

People never fucking learn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MarkM
SPLUTTERING HUTCUNT


Joined: 07 Nov 2018
Posts: 1590

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No cars are reliable. Itís a lottery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Derek
SAUCEBOX


Joined: 10 Nov 2018
Posts: 558
Location: Upside down

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So true.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ottertronic
STREAMING NOW EXCLUSIVELY ON ISIS VIDEO


Joined: 09 Nov 2018
Posts: 1297

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkM wrote:
No cars are reliable. Itís a lottery


Or, to look at it another way, modern cars are astonishingly reliable considering their complexity and the way in which they're treated by fuckwits, and failure to proceed is a notable rarity rather than the regular occurrence it once was.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seamaster
KEEP AMERICA GREAT


Joined: 11 Nov 2018
Posts: 2935
Location: WINNING

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TLDR: BUY BOB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MarkM
SPLUTTERING HUTCUNT


Joined: 07 Nov 2018
Posts: 1590

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye. Thereís no welding them up every 3 years either.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MarkM
SPLUTTERING HUTCUNT


Joined: 07 Nov 2018
Posts: 1590

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seamaster wrote:
TLDR: BUY BOB.


ďBUYĒ

Lolz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GordonBennett
HARRY POTTER AND THE BAVARIAN SHITE


Joined: 07 Nov 2018
Posts: 404

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ottertronic wrote:
MarkM wrote:
No cars are reliable. Itís a lottery


Or, to look at it another way, modern cars are astonishingly reliable considering their complexity and the way in which they're treated by fuckwits, and failure to proceed is a notable rarity rather than the regular occurrence it once was.


Yes, when you think about the amount of computer related equipment there is to crash inexplicably combined with the stresses and strains placed on the mechanicals by the average motorist bouncing up and down kerbs and gently Bennying into things itís a wonder how Land Roverís reliability record is the poor exception rather than the norm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
620bob
HORMONAL REMAINIAC


Joined: 08 Nov 2018
Posts: 1775
Location: Bobniston

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkM wrote:
No cars are reliable. Itís a lottery

To an extent I agree it only takes a flaw in the assembly or the supplied part to torpedo an individual car. I was at Welsh Deeside on Monday. The manufacturing of an engine from base Aluminium to a working engine is phenomenal. Then it gets put in a car with many more parts. My Maestro fell to pieces in less than 8 years with loads of work done, including welding, two wheel bearings, two gearboxes, a clutch, gear linkages, window regulator. 110k = dead. Corolla Verso from 2006, one starter motor under warranty, one fuel tank 50/50, one wheel bearing. 120k, still going strong.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nick Besonderes
Modern Gentleman


Joined: 09 Nov 2018
Posts: 375
Location: Here

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GordonBennett wrote:
Ottertronic wrote:
MarkM wrote:
No cars are reliable. Itís a lottery


Or, to look at it another way, modern cars are astonishingly reliable considering their complexity and the way in which they're treated by fuckwits, and failure to proceed is a notable rarity rather than the regular occurrence it once was.


Yes, when you think about the amount of computer related equipment there is to crash inexplicably combined with the stresses and strains placed on the mechanicals by the average motorist bouncing up and down kerbs and gently Bennying into things itís a wonder how Land Roverís reliability record is the poor exception rather than the norm.


I see a lot of 'dealer replaced wiring loom' on Tatuar forums.

All this tech is marvellous, but if your subbie cannot even crimp on a fucking spade connector correctly, there's no hope in Hell. The Japies got wiring looms reliable decades ago.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seamaster
KEEP AMERICA GREAT


Joined: 11 Nov 2018
Posts: 2935
Location: WINNING

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In nearly a decade of hybrid Bob "ownership", all I've had to have replaced is a 12V battery.

AN EASY LIFE FTW.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MarkM
SPLUTTERING HUTCUNT


Joined: 07 Nov 2018
Posts: 1590

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how much has that cost in terms of buying the car (for buzby)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Giles
SUB RANDLE


Joined: 07 Nov 2018
Posts: 708

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seamaster wrote:
In nearly a decade of hybrid Bob "ownership", all I've had to have replaced is a 12V battery.

AN EASY LIFE FTW.


It was more than just one 12v battery IIRC.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seamaster
KEEP AMERICA GREAT


Joined: 11 Nov 2018
Posts: 2935
Location: WINNING

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giles wrote:
Seamaster wrote:
In nearly a decade of hybrid Bob "ownership", all I've had to have replaced is a 12V battery. AN EASY LIFE FTW.


It was more than just one 12v battery IIRC.


Just one. The replacement was good as gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
620bob
HORMONAL REMAINIAC


Joined: 08 Nov 2018
Posts: 1775
Location: Bobniston

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

12V battery is our biggest warranty item.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seamaster
KEEP AMERICA GREAT


Joined: 11 Nov 2018
Posts: 2935
Location: WINNING

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supposed to be a bigger and more robust one in the fourth gen Prius.

That said, I've not had any issues in the Lexus, which I assume has the same battery as my old third gen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
620bob
HORMONAL REMAINIAC


Joined: 08 Nov 2018
Posts: 1775
Location: Bobniston

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends how big a battery can be shoehorned in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marinast
1.2 C4 PICASSO


Joined: 07 Nov 2018
Posts: 1261

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when a brand is in the shit, what better way to desperately shout ďitís okay, nothing to see here, honest!Ē Than a logo revamp.

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/volkswagen-reveal-new-logo-frankfurt-motor-show
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
austin-towers
PLASTIC WELSH SPASTIC


Joined: 07 Nov 2018
Posts: 1127

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
MG ZS EV news MG5 EV rumour MINI 60th birthday 2020 MG ZS facelift MG Motor UK analysis 2020 MG ZS revealed at Chengdu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seamaster
KEEP AMERICA GREAT


Joined: 11 Nov 2018
Posts: 2935
Location: WINNING

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VW couldn't even dream of such a celebrity endorsement these days.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Sward
SWARDUS ET PKLESS


Joined: 08 Nov 2018
Posts: 1766

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seamaster wrote:
In nearly a decade of hybrid Bob "ownership", all I've had to have replaced is a 12V battery.

AN EASY LIFE FTW.


I'd have been impressed if it was the same car for the decade of 'ownership'.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spastic
DRIBBLING FUCKING IMBECILE


Joined: 09 Nov 2018
Posts: 655
Location: In a home

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VW are to reveal an EXCITING NEW LOGO at Frankfurt, according to Autocar.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
austin-towers
PLASTIC WELSH SPASTIC


Joined: 07 Nov 2018
Posts: 1127

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPACKER.
_________________
MG ZS EV news MG5 EV rumour MINI 60th birthday 2020 MG ZS facelift MG Motor UK analysis 2020 MG ZS revealed at Chengdu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spastic
DRIBBLING FUCKING IMBECILE


Joined: 09 Nov 2018
Posts: 655
Location: In a home

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

austin-towers wrote:
SPACKER.


Why?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Barry
THE IRISH SPACKSTOP


Joined: 07 Nov 2018
Posts: 1603

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spastic wrote:
austin-towers wrote:
SPACKER.


Why?

OH RANDLE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
austin-towers
PLASTIC WELSH SPASTIC


Joined: 07 Nov 2018
Posts: 1127

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spastic wrote:
VW are to reveal an EXCITING NEW LOGO at Frankfurt, according to Autocar.


FOUR POSTS EARLIER:

marinast wrote:
when a brand is in the shit, what better way to desperately shout ďitís okay, nothing to see here, honest!Ē Than a logo revamp.

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/volkswagen-reveal-new-logo-frankfurt-motor-show

_________________
MG ZS EV news MG5 EV rumour MINI 60th birthday 2020 MG ZS facelift MG Motor UK analysis 2020 MG ZS revealed at Chengdu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Sward
SWARDUS ET PKLESS


Joined: 08 Nov 2018
Posts: 1766

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick Besonderes wrote:

I see a lot of 'dealer replaced wiring loom' on Tatuar forums.

All this tech is marvellous, but if your subbie cannot even crimp on a fucking spade connector correctly, there's no hope in Hell. The Japies got wiring looms reliable decades ago.


I was seeing a lot of electrical switches and looms coming from Morocco and Egypt. Countries not well known for their electrical assembly history and I guess so remote as to not be able to rapidly respond when the factory realises there is a flaw in manufacture.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seamaster
KEEP AMERICA GREAT


Joined: 11 Nov 2018
Posts: 2935
Location: WINNING

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Sward wrote:
I was seeing a lot of electrical switches and looms coming from Morocco and Egypt. Countries not well known for their electrical assembly history and I guess so remote as to not be able to rapidly respond when the factory realises there is a flaw in manufacture.


HYCSASTTG?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sandie
FLOPPY-TROUSERED BUCKFAST-SWILLING CUNT


Joined: 09 Nov 2018
Posts: 1209
Location: The EPC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They'd have the same issues if they were getting their looms from some places in this country.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spastic
DRIBBLING FUCKING IMBECILE


Joined: 09 Nov 2018
Posts: 655
Location: In a home

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

austin-towers wrote:
Spastic wrote:
VW are to reveal an EXCITING NEW LOGO at Frankfurt, according to Autocar.


FOUR POSTS EARLIER:

marinast wrote:
when a brand is in the shit, what better way to desperately shout ďitís okay, nothing to see here, honest!Ē Than a logo revamp.

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/volkswagen-reveal-new-logo-frankfurt-motor-show


ILMDBT, again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home of the official* MG3, MG6, MG GS & MG ZS forum Forum Index -> Motorfuck All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


HomeMG NewsBlogMG Forum ∑ Wiki ∑ Brochures

Home of the official* MG3, MG6, MG GS & MG ZS forum Forum Index

Copyright © 2019 MacDroitwich Fisheries