Home of the official* MG3, MG6, MG GS & MG ZS forum Forum Index Home of the official* MG3, MG6, MG GS & MG ZS forum

"The most refreshing forum in the galaxy" ó Paul Stowe
"The forum the AROnline forum could have been" ó Keith Adams
"Very committed subhumans" ó NickTL

REMEMBERING OUR FRIEND "DROITWICH LLOYD" RIP

HomeHome   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LICKERWATCH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home of the official* MG3, MG6, MG GS & MG ZS forum Forum Index -> Vigorous rise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandie
FLOPPY-TROUSERED BUCKFAST-SWILLING CUNT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:04 pm    Post subject: LICKERWATCH Reply with quote

It's funny that, with the brand finally meeting their early targets and looking successful, it's now that the scales are falling from the one time lickers eyes:

Sniffdogeggs wrote:
Saw a lovely orange MG3 outside the sales centre yesterday. I was commenting to my Mrs that Iíd consider owning one - until I saw the price - £13040! When did they go up £3000! I hate to say it but despite enjoying our current 3&6 I donít think weíd go for another.

Itís basically £3K more for the same car with a nicer interior.

The Principal of the Sales Centre wrote:
With extra technology, safety features and the market uplift the MG3 is still exceptional value for money. Most other brands have gone even more expensive and if you calculate the facts that the car now comes with a completely transferable 7 year warranty and fantastic options to purchase the new MG3 is selling exceptionally well. And as for it being a Chinese brand will you please start to understand that most cars are built abroad now but the MG BRAND IS STILL designed researched and developed at Longbridge. Instead of moaning about the brand get behind it. Something people didnít do before 2005.

Sniffdogeggs wrote:
I did get behind it - got a Ď3 and a Ď6 on my drive right now. Itís just that rather than introducing new engines, sportier options etc. Here we are 10 years later with a sales centre that is a shadow of its former self, a two car range, both underwheeled and underpowered and no sign of anything remotely interesting for enthusiasts on the horizon. Iíve said it before and Iíll say it again - the cars are great, no complaints from me. But the utterly dull direction that saic are steering the brand really bothers me.
Seamaster
PEDDLING OPTIMISM

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macdroitwich is the only forum that has been consistent in its support.
The Rabbi
GERMAN CANDLE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's support for them FUCKING THE FUCK OFF.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home of the official* MG3, MG6, MG GS & MG ZS forum Forum Index -> Vigorous rise All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: